We all are in a different place spiritually, but we each have a next step.
It is important to have enough conversations at sufficient spiritual depth to get an accurate view of your congregation. But even if you can’t talk to everyone, it is still possible to know the spiritual maturity of your congregation. The Transformational Discipleship Assessment (TCAT) reveals their specific strengths and weaknesses.
As the TCAT reveals where your congregation is, you are empowered to help them get where they need to go.
Knowing the discipleship strengths and weaknesses of your congregation also allows you to:
- Select more relevant Bible studies or curriculum
- Develop a campaign addressing one or more disicpleship attributes
- Equip Bible study leaders to address the needs of their group (based on each group’s TCAT report)
- Encourage individuals to take responsibility for their own disicpleship (based on their own confidential report)
Depending on your church, the results in the detailed report can help you see what they need next.
Do their habits indicate that they look to the Bible for guidance and fulfillment?
Are they transparent with other believers?
Are they seeking out ways to serve others in need?
How often are they praying for the lost?
Get your church started in less than 30 minutes with the TCAT!
Through February 21, 2014, we are offering two 30-minute coaching sessions with a member of the LifeWay Research team to pastors who purchase a TCAT passcode with at least 50 uses.
- The first session will be designed to walk you through the five most important things you need to know before you get started.
- the second session will walk you through the highlights of your summary and detailed reports and to answer any questions you and your church may have.
- Just send us an email at TCAT@LifeWay.com once you have made your purchase and we will set up the first call.